Shimpo DT-311J-230 Loom Strobe, 230 VAC, IP67 Protection
DT-311J stroboscopes - designed for harsh and wet work areas. Where powerful illumination and rugged speed measuring accuracy are required for the textile industry, the DT-311J will perform where other stroboscopes will not.
The DT-311J is used to set injection timing, injection pressure, timing of shedding and weft running time of weaving machinery.
Rugged-Drip Proof (IP65) Housing, High Performance Accuracy, Special Phase shifting, w/ Shock Absorbing components and top mounted handle, allows the equipment operator maximum flexibility when setting the timing of weaving machinery.
- Extruded aluminum construction
- IP65 Sealed Construction
- Extra Long Flash tube life
- Special Flash control
- Division Switch (DIV)
- Internal or External Trigger
- Adjustable on/off timer
- Heavy Duty Rubber Boot
- Spray and wash down proof; sealed against oil and moisture
- Exceptional Durability
- Almost no maintenance
- Observe Injection timing, Injection Pressure, timing of Shedding, Weft running time
- Special timing shifts: 1/1, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4 2/4 for different textile conditions
- Provides flash control by manual or external signal input such as sensors and contact switches
- Saves flash tube life, adjustable flash runtime or selectable override
- Protects stroboscope from mishandling