FLIR T620bx Thermal Imaging Camera with -40 to 662 °F temp range
The Flir T620bx thermal imaging camera combines superior image quality and excellent ergonomics to privide the ultimate image clarity thermal imaging camera!
- Crisp thermal images with up to 307,200 pixels (640 x 480) for greater accuracy and readability from longer distances
- 5 Megaixel detector with LED lamps provides sharper visible light images for clear reference pictures of target objects
- 4.3" LCD provides 25% biger display area with bright, sharp images, clear graphics, and intuitive interface, and efficient on-screen report generation
- Viewfinder - Built-in color viewfinder on the T620 makes thermal and visible images clearer and easier to see in brightly lit environments
- Wi-Fi Connectivity - Send imaes and data to mobile devices like an iPhone or iPad loaded with FLIRviewer apps so you can share critical information quickly
- More Measurement Tools - Report all the details with 10 measurement spots, 5 box areas, Delta T differential temperature, isotherm, and auto hot/cold markers
- Accuracy calibrated to within 2% to meet the standard you can always trust FLIR to deliver
- Rotating Optical Block - Opular T-series design allows 120 degree lens rotation for more comfortable operation when capturing images from challenging angles
- Link and store moisture and clamp meter readings with IR images wirelessly to support your findings
- Thermal Fusion and P-i-P - Blends thermal and visible light imaes onscreen and scale picture-in-picture overlays to identify targets and locations easily.
- 640 x 480 resolution
- 5MP visible light camera with lamp
- Insulation and dew point alarms
- Temperature range: -40 °F to 662 °F
FLIR software suite for analysis and reporting with E-series and T-series FLIR infrared cameras
FLIR 1124544 - Neck Strap for T420 & T440 Thermal Imagers
Close-up 5.8x lens with a 64 x 48mm FOV. Includes a case, front and rear lens caps, and mounting instructions.
15° lens with a 16 x 12mm FOV for use with FLIR T-Series. Comes complete with case.
45° lens with a 32mm x 24mm FOV for use with FLIR T-Series. Comes complete with case.
Designed for the practicing Level I thermographer who seeks more advanced infrared training. Level II focuses on strengthening and improving your predictive maintenance thermography expertise with more in-depth concepts and intensive labs.
For those who want begin and manage IR thermographic programs. Covers advanced techniques, temperature measurement, device selection, IR program management, calculating program ROI, & developing written IR testing and inspection procedures. Our thermography experts will contact you with course dates and locations for you to choose from.
Tailored for practicing thermographers wanting focused training on roof moisture detection and roof inspection surveys. 2-day class discussing roofing types, typical problems, and how to perform IR inspections to identify water damage.
Focuses on typical electrical problems within commercial electrical systems and their impact on the operation of facilities. Learn how to perform IR electrical surveys, document results, prepare reports, and selling IR inspection services.
Geared to the new infrared camera user, attendees will receive a Level I Infrared Thermography Certification.
Power supply for FLIR EXX Series Thermal Imagers. Includes international plugs.
FLIR 1910490 - Cigarette Lighter Adapter Kit for E & T Series Thermal Imagers