FLIR E50bx-KIT FLIR E50bx Thermal Imaging Camera and FLIR Reporter Pro Software
Buy the FLIR E50bx Thermal Imaging Camera and the FLIR Reporter Pro Software and save $50!
FLIR E50bx Compact Infrared Thermal imaging Camera - 240x180 IR Resolution - Measures Temperature up to 248°F (120°C)
- Focal Plane Array detector with 240 x 180 pixels infrared resolution (43,200 pixels)
- Temperature range: -4°F to 248°F (-20°C to 120°C) with ±2% or 2°C accuracy
- 0.045°C @ 30°C Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D)
- Manual focus, 4x continuous zoom
- Built-in laser pointer, 3.5" Touch-Screen LCD display
- Built-in 3.1 Megapixel visible light digital camera with bright LED lamp for poorly lit environments
- Functions include Scalable Picture-In-Picture, Thermal Fusion, Insulation & Humidity Alarm, Voice/Text Annotation, Laser Pointer Marker
- Measurement modes: up to 3 movable Spots, Area (Min/Max/Average), Auto Hot/Cold spot marker, Isotherm (Above/Below), Delta T
- METERLiNK™ Bluetooth® Wireless communication
- Wi-Fi Connectivity allows to send images and data to mobile devices
- Thumbnail Image Gallery function allows quick search of stored images
- Memory card slot for image storage (more than 1,000 Radiometric JPEG images)
- Complete with Memory card, Li-Ion rechargeable battery, power supply, USB cable, hand strap, lens cap and hard carrying case
- Includes FLIR Tools software for analysis of radiometric images
FLIR Reporter Pro Software:
FLIR Reporter is a powerful software for creating compelling and professional reports with powerful new TripleFusion, Picture-in-Picture, and the latest Microsoft operating system and Word compatibility.
- Flexible report design and layout
- Fully integrated with Microsoft Word
- Powerful temperature analysis
- Wizard-guided report generation
- TripleFusion Picture-in-Picture (movable, sizable, scalable)
- Automatic report generation by drag-and-drop
- Predictive trending functionality
- Automatically adds GPS coordinates to images
FLIR T198125 - Battery Charger for E-Series Thermal Imagers
FLIR T127100 - Sunshield for E-Series Thermal Imagers
FLIR 1196960 - 45° Lens with Case for FLIR Thermal Imagers
FLIR 1196961 - 15° Lens with Case for E-Series Thermal Imagers
Designed for the practicing Level I thermographer who seeks more advanced infrared training. Level II focuses on strengthening and improving your predictive maintenance thermography expertise with more in-depth concepts and intensive labs.
For those who want begin and manage IR thermographic programs. Covers advanced techniques, temperature measurement, device selection, IR program management, calculating program ROI, & developing written IR testing and inspection procedures. Our thermography experts will contact you with course dates and locations for you to choose from.
Geared to the new infrared camera user, attendees will receive a Level I Infrared Thermography Certification.