Martel 1919206 BetaGauge PI 500 PSI with Optional 24 V External Power Digital Test Gauge
View Martel Products Visit Martel Store
No Reviews yet for this product
|MFG Part #||MARTEL 1919206|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
500 PSI (35 Bar)
with Optional 24 V External Power (by range)
The BetaGauge PI Digital Test Gauge takes the concept of an analog Test Gauge, and brings it to a new level, as only MARTEL can do. The calibration gauge combines the accuracy of digital technology with the simplicity of an analog gauge, and achieves performance, ease-of-use, and a feature set unmatched in the pressure measurement world. Setup of the pressure calibration gauge is fast and straightforward, through a menu-driven display, with minimal text, and intuitive functions, that is simple enough to allow the digital test gauge to be used anywhere in the world, without the need for multilingual displays.
Ease-of-use, performance, and features set the Digital Pressure Calibration Test Gauge apart, just as you've come to expect from Martel Electronics.
- Very high accuracy compared to analog test gauges; +/-0.05% F.S.; temperature compensated.
- Temperature compensated accuracy over 0 to 50 degrees C
- Displays in 18 standard or fully custom engineering units
- Displays ambient temperature in degrees C or degrees F
- Large, backlit, 5-1/2 digit display with 0.65" high digits and 20 segment bar graph
- Rugged stainless steel case meets NEMA 4/IP65
- Password-protected "through the keypad" calibration
- MIN/MAX recall
- Adjustable TARE zeros large system offsets
- Use-configurable damping smooths readings from pulsating/plaint air sources
- Auto shut-off for extended battery life.
- CSA intrinsically safe, Class1, Div.2
- CE approved.
- Available with optional 24 V external power input.
- Rear mount option for panel mounting.
- Rubber boot optional
- Includes NIST Certificate with calibration data