AEMC OX 7102-C KIT Oscilloscope
View AEMC Products Visit AEMC Store
No Reviews yet for this product
|MFG Part #||AEMC OX 7102-C KIT|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
The Oscilloscope Model OX 7102-C is the perfect tool for both laboratory and field testing.
Ease-of-use of the instrument is facilitated through 33 specialized keys for direct access to commonly used functions. Ideal for field use, the Oscilloscope Model OX 7102-C utilizes the patented new system of plug-and-play accessories, individual isolation of each of the measurement channels, a range of remote management capabilities based on an Ethernet link with web server, a number of built-in instruments, including a four channel TRMS multimeter.
The large 320 x 240 full color LCD screen provides detailed graphical and alphanumerical representations of all measurements and also functions as a touch screen. Using the convenient stylus, the various “Windows-like” menus can be opened or pulled down and executed. The stylus can also be used for direct action on graphic elements such as cursors, triggers, zooming, etc.
- Five complementary tools in one: Oscilloscope, Multimeter, FFT Analyzer, Harmonic Analyzer and Recorder
- Sampling rate 1GS/s in one-shot mode and 25GS/s in ETS – memory depth of 2500-count per channel in “oscilloscope” mode
- Two isolated measurement channels, 600V Cat III with up to eight traces on screen
- 12-bit resolution provides deeper accurate zooming
- Real-time FFT analysis standard and calculation functions on the channels
- Two independent, 4000-count, TRMS, 45kHz, digital multimeters
- Color LCD touch screen
- 33 direct command keys and “Windows-like” menus on screen
- Multi-interface communication connector: RS-232, Centronics and Ethernet with web server
- Stylus for touch screen menu/function access and manipulating graphic elements on screen
- Probix smart probes with user definable control buttons
- NATO approved: OX 7102-C – 6625 14 549 3558
- On-site contractor maintenance – industrial or electronic
- “Internal” plant maintenance
- Installations and start-up
- Industrial Process
- Quality control
- Research and laboratory – engineers or technicians
Our Price $845.00
Our Price $3,150.00
Our Price $794.20
Our Price $2,733.15
Our Price $442.00
Our Price $1,899.95
Our Price $1,849.95
Our Price $395.00
Our Price $2,899.95
Our Price $4,299.95
Our Price $488.00
Our Price $1,626.00