AEMC 2126.06 L322 4 to 20mA Logger
View AEMC Products Visit AEMC Store
No Reviews yet for this product
|MFG Part #||AEMC 2126.06|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
The Simple Logger® II Model L322 is a two channel 4-20mADC current data logger. The choice of data storage modes and storage rates allows the operator to effortlessly configure the logger to optimize memory usage to the application at hand. Extended Recording Mode (XRM®) and delayed start time are just two of the many application friendly features.
The Simple Logger® II Model L322 records DC current at user selectable rates from 125 minutes to 1 day. Current can be measured up to 25mADC with 0.1mA resolution.
The main advantage of the logger is its ability to perform a variety of recording tasks with easy and intuitive setup from a computer using DataView® software.
Analog information on the input is sampled and converted to a digital signal. This digital signal is processed and stored along with scale and time information. An optically isolated Universal Serial Bus (USB) port provides for the transfer of data from the instrument’s internal memory to the computer for analysis.
- 2 independent input channels
- Current measured up to 25mADC with 0.1mA resolution.
- Programmable storage rates from 8 every second to 1 every day
- 3 user selectable storage modes; Stop when full, FIFO; XRM®
- Stores up to 240,000 measurements in non-volatile memory
- Powered by two standard AA Alkaline batteries
- Lightweight, compact, fits anywhere
- 5 LED indicators quickly and clearly display Logger status
- Includes DataView® software FREE for data storage, real-time display, analysis and report generation
- 50V Cat III
- Process control monitoring and troubleshooting
- Sensor monitoring
- General DC current monitoring
- Profile temperature, pressure, flow and other parameters directly
Our Price $269.99
Our Price $399.99
Our Price $249.99
Our Price $399.00
Our Price $102.50