AEMC 2135.01 6470-B Digital Ground Resistance Tester
View AEMC Products Visit AEMC Store
No Reviews yet for this product
|MFG Part #||AEMC 2135.01|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
The Digital Ground Resistance Tester Model 6470-B performs grounding resistance, earth coupling measurement, soil resistivity and bonding tests. This direct reading tester measures from 0.01 to 99,000Ω, and is auto-ranging, automatically seeking out the optimum measurement range test current and test frequency. Easy-to-use — simply connect the leads, select the test mode, Press-to-Measure and read the results. Up to 512 test results can be stored in internal memory for later recall to the display or download to a PC for analysis and hard copy reports.
- 4-Pole (4-Point) Fall-of-Potential measurement for very low resistance measurements with manual or automatic frequency selection and automatic lead compensation
- 3-Point Fall-of-Potential measurement
- 3-Point earth coupling measurement
- Manual or automatic frequency scan from 40 to 513Hz for test accuracy in electrically noisy environments
- Earth coupling testing
- Selectable test voltage 16 or 32V up to 250mA test current
- 4-Point soil resistivity measurement with automatic calculation of Rho and user selection of Wenner or Schlumberger test method
- 2- and 4-Wire DC resistance measurement (Bond testing) with automatic polarity reversal
- Auto-off power management
- Automatic recognition of all electrode connections and their resistance value
- Stores up to 512 complete test results in internal memory
- Optically isolated USB communication
- Remote set up and operation of all measurements using DataView® software supplied
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries from wall charger or vehicle power
- Rugged dustproof and rainproof field
- Includes DataView® software
- 3-Point measurements of resistance to ground of ground rods and grids. 3-Point measurements are used when electrode or grid can be easily disconnected.
- 4-Point tests or soil resistivity measurements. Locating areas of lowest soil resistivity is essential for achieving an economical grounding installation.
- Touch and step potential testing measurements. These tests are recommended when the ground cannot be disconnected, where ground faults are highly likely to occur, or when the “footprint” of grounded equipment (the outline of the part of equipment in contact with earth) is comparable to the size of the ground to be tested.
- 2- or 4-Wire tests for continuity tests on bonding or on grounding systems. Test is a DC resistive test using 250mA or more and is used to check bonding of all connection points on the ground system.
- Earth coupling measurement and display. Used to estimate the influence of two earth resistance systems that are not connected to each other.
Our Price $1,420.25
Our Price $1,610.25
Our Price $615.00
Our Price $1,147.50
Our Price $515.37
Rent For $300.00