AEMC 2135.19 4620KIT-150 4-Point Ground Resistance Tester Kit
View AEMC Products Visit AEMC Store
No Reviews yet for this product
|MFG Part #||AEMC 2135.19|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
The Model 4620 is also available in complete kit form, which includes instrument, two 150 ft color-coded leads on spools (red and blue), one 30 ft lead (green), two 14.5" T-shaped auxiliary ground electrodes, one set of five spaded lugs, 100 ft tape measure and carrying bag.
- Measures soil resistivity (4-Point) method
- Measures ground resistance (2- and 3-Point) Fall-of-Potential method
- Step voltage tests and touch potential measurements
- Auto-Ranging: automatically selects the optimum range
- Designed to reject high levels of noise interference
- Extremely simple to operate: connect - press - read
- LED on faceplate informs operator of high input noise, high auxiliary rod resistance and fault connections
- Battery powered
- Rugged, dustproof and rainproof field case
- Can also be used for continuity tests on bonding
- Color-coded terminals
- Three-Point measurements of resistance to ground of ground rods and grids.
- Three-point measurements are generally used when the electrode or grid can be easily disconnected, if corrosion is suspected, or in circumstances where ground faults are unlikely to occur
- Four-Point tests or soil resistivity measurements. Locating areas of lowest soil resistivity is essential for achieving an economical grounding installation
- Touch potential measurements, an alternative to 3-Point tests in evaluating electrical safety. This test is recommended when the ground cannot be disconnected, where ground faults are highly likely to occur, or when the "footprint" of grounded equipment is comparable to the size of the ground to be tested.
Our Price $1,420.25
Our Price $1,610.25
Our Price $615.00
Our Price $1,147.50
Our Price $515.37
Rent For $300.00