HP/Agilent 3400B True RMS Voltmeter, Analog
View HP/Agilent Products Visit HP/Agilent Store
No Reviews yet for this product
|MFG Part #||HP/AGILENT 3400B|
|Price||Call for quote: 888-610-7664|
Want Us To Email You A Quote?
Quote only This Product?
Please fill out this form below
The Agilent HP 3400B is a a true root-mean-square voltmeter; True RMS Voltmeter, that provides a meter indication proportional to the dc heating power of the input waveform.
Six decade frequency coverage makes the 3400B extremely flexible for all audio and most RF measurements and permits the measurement of broadband noise and fast rise pulses.
Pulses or other non-sinusoids with crest factors (ratio of peak to rms) up to 10:1 can be measured full scale. Cres factor is inversely proportional to meter deflection, permitting up to 100:1 crest factor at 10% full scale.
Permanent plots of measured data and higher resolution mesurements can be obtained by connecting an X-Y plotter, strip chart recorder or digital voltmeter to the rear panel dc output. The dc output provides a linear 0 to 1 volt drive proportional to meter deflection.
Specifications of the Agilnet HP 3400B Voltmeter include:
- Voltage Range: 1 mV to 300 V full scale, 12 ranges
- dB range: -72 to +52 dBm (0 dBm = 1 mW into 600 ohm)
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz to 10 MHz
- Response: responds to rms value (heating value) of the input signal for all waveforms
- Meter Accuracy: ±5% of full scale (10 to 50Hz), ±1% (50Hz to 1MHz), ±2% (1 to 2MHz), ±3% (2 to 3MHz), and ±5% (3 to 10MHz).
- Input impedance: 10 Mohms